Sunday, July 1, 2012

Drinking in the skyline



Yes, NYC has officially been cleared to come out of the basement lounges. 
Manhattan's 'rooftops bar season' has finally re-opened.

From this moment on (summer), 
all happy hour cocktails and panoramic nightcaps shall return!

There are hundreds of roof bars in the city, 
and I've seen and loved pretty much all of it
but my heart holds a special place to the ones I mostly go to:

230 Fifth
230 Fifth Ave
New York, NY 10001 

Provocateur - Hotel Gansevoort
18 Ninth Ave
 New York, NY 10014 

Above 6 at 6 Columbus
6 Columbus Circle
New York, NY 10019

Penthouse 808 - Ravel Hotel
8-08 Queens Plaza South
Long Island City, NY 11101


This last one is not exactly a rooftop bar, 
but a Brazilian/Bosnian BBQ place that belongs to a dear friend of mine; 
it has a stunning panoramic view and a extremely friendly staff.
Visit Anable Basin Bar & Grill and show your support!  :-)


I am getting ready to enhance my summer with a view...
Dear July, here I come!!!