Thursday, February 24, 2011

Disastrous daydreamer

I fantasize, wish and hope for things from the moment I wake up until I close my eyes at night. 
I blame my super-active imagination, my perfectionist personality and the fact that 
I believe I have the ability to build a very successful future.




I am still far away from what I want in this life,
but I am starting to see the light at the end of the tunnel.
I know I have to increase my patience levels, since "I want it all, and I want it now".

 Looking back, the few good accomplishments I've made, have all happened s-l-o-w-l-y, 
little by little and day by day, when I simply made the effort to 
visualize, plan and go for it. 
It takes only 3 easy steps but 'dummy me' usually jumps from the first to the third 
in a blink of an eye, and what is worse: with no regrets.

Oh, well. Maybe one day I'll start daydreaming about planning!  
Meanwhile, I'll keep visualizing and going for it.

... And still feels like it's going to be a big year!  :-)