Saturday, February 12, 2011

Feeling orange!



Life is filled with color - cheeks are flushed with pink,
eggplant is deep purple, red is all over our hearts, blue is the color of cold
and even the races of humans are distinguished by the colors of 
white, black, brown and yellow.

Colors evokes the most basic emotions, 
and is glued to the very core of existence,
influencing the mind and body.

I realize that my life, with all the (many) ups and downs,
is still completely filled with beautiful people (big and small - but especially the small!)
and divine connections that keep showing up somehow, coloring my pages.

From dark and grey to bright and orange... 
I feel like the universe is finally turning to my side, God is in my favor and 
he even managed to bring me a 'tactical heaven enforcement' angel to make me smile 
every single time I get ready to fall down.

"Colors affects our moods, whether it is in our living and working environments,
or in the clothing that we wear. We feel energized and uplifted by some colors,
calmed and quieted by others"
(Benjamin Moore) 



Put some color into your life! 
... something most people never do.