Sunday, June 12, 2011

Cheers to a healthy life!


That old saying of 'you are what you eat' is soooo true! 
I've heard numerous people that have gone 'clean' for a month
and claimed to have the most energetic time of their lives.
I, myself, have experienced similar benefits every time I went for a little 'detoxing'.
... And here I go again!
For the next 30 days I'll be cutting off all the coffee, soda, alcohol
and red meat from my kitchen. And replacing it with fruits and veggies.
I'll be drinking lots of water (which I hate, believe it or not) and organic herbal teas.
I'll be exercising till I physically see my whole body flush out the toxins.
And I'll be resting peacefully like a baby! ♥

This is definitely the best time for me to start a brand new lifestyle,
since I am already strongly diving in a 'changing mode', focusing on my priorities,
getting rid of everything that does not make me happy
and seriously taking care of my inner side.

May the best of me come out to explode already! 
And always with even more room for improvements!!!