Tuesday, November 9, 2010

2 years later, reconstruction of self



Nov 2008, I found myself totally lost.  
I was in a state of continual fatigue, 
and I wouldn't know how to get back to me.
I was exhausted. I was in need of plenty of help. 
Desperate need!

My heart was a huge explosive grenade, 
full of emotional break downs.
I could - literally - feel the blood running on my veins 
on such a high speed.

I could't concentrate. I couldn't sit still. 
I could't eat, I couldn't sleep.
I was a dead body wandering all over the place, 
a brand new and ugly place,
with not even a bit of shine left coming from my tired eyes.

Somehow, - and after many mistakes - time took care of my healing process,
and I discovered that GOD has never forgotten me. 
The darkness has finally disappeared. 

I’m still going through a reinvention of myself,
and exactly the opposite from 2 years ago, I've come to cherish some alone time. 
I am dating myself, I am myself's best friend, and I never cheat on myself!
I also managed to find new friends. Well, truth is, they found me! 
One by one, little by little, year by year. 
My family was also a vital role for my survival.
Now, I am surrounded by light. 
So much light that even the past has come along.
I got to a place where I will forever be adding new - and bright - dimensions 
to my personality and life.

I entered on my own rehab of finding balance.
I purified my heart and I'm filled with love again.
I conquered peace. I'm back!

I'm alive and all is well.
Obrigada, Senhor!